Hotels in Dadar Mumbai
Book Hotels In Dadar, Mumbai - 17 Properties Found
May 14, 2014 – 08:11 am
Situated in the centre of the city, Dadar is one of the prominent neighborhoods of Mumbai. It is also a railway station on both the Western (Dadar) and Central lines (Dadar T.T.) of the Mumbai Suburban Railway network. Moreover, Dadar has been divided into two areas namely Dadar East and Dadar West by the railway line. Shivaji Park, Mayor's Bungalow and Sena Bhavan are some of the prominent landmarks of Dadar. Foodies will have a great time in Dadar as it is famous for Maharashtrian lip-smacking dishes like Vada Pav, Batata Vada, Sabudana Puri Bhaji, Vada, Misal Pav, Usal Pav and Pithla Bhakri. When it comes to accommodation, visitors will find many hotels in Dadar, Mumbai.
Goibibo brings you a list of best ones:
- Luxury seekers can choose to stay either in Hotel Midtown Pritam or Ramee Guestline Hotel. These 4 star properties are located quite close to Dadar Railway Station as well as Dadar Bus Stop. Well-appointed spacious rooms, state of the art amenities, world class facilities and proximity to tourist attractions are common features of the two hotels.
- A 3 star hotel, Hotel Avon Ruby is ideal for budget travellers who want good facilities in affordable rates. Guests staying here can explore nearby attractions like Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah and Dadar Chowpatty.
- Tourists who are looking for pocket-friendly economical Dadar hotels, can choose from various options like Hotel Bawa Regency, Hotel Paris Residency and Hotel Happyland. All these hotels cater to holidaymakers as well as business travellers and offer comfortable rooms along with decent facilities.
You might also like
Best Vada Pav in Mumbai and Pune (Kirti College Vada Pav ...
Police Conduct Mock Terrorism Drill in Mumbai, India
Photographic Print of Guest doing morning exercises in public garden by the
- PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT You are purchasing one 30x20 inch (76x51cm) Print. If there is any difference between image and paper aspect ratio, instead of cropping the image...
- High quality RA4 prints. Printed on high quality matte Fuji Film Crystal Archive Paper Type II for excellent color reproduction and image stability. Size refers...
- Artwork Description Guest doing morning exercises in public garden by the Taj Mahal Intercontinental hotel, Colaba, Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra state, India, Asia.
- For any queries regarding this choice of artwork please contact robertharding. Image (c) Robert Harding 2008 - All Rights Reserved
- To view this image on other products please search for code 1164993