5 star Hotels near Chennai Airport
Chennai, once known as Madras, has been welcoming travelers for over 2000 years. Located close to the original port which Roman traders called 'Meliapor' is My Fortune, Chennai. The hotel provides you the convenience & comfort of home, with warm & efficient service.
My Fortune in Chennai is very conveniently located and central to just about everything - just 15 kilometers from the international airport, 5 kilometers from the railway station, and a short 15-minutes’ drive to T. Nagar and Anna Salai - the most popular shopping and commercial areas.
- 15 km from Chennai International Airport and 5 km from the Chennai Railway Station
- On the main Cathedral Road – the central business district area of Chennai
- 15 minutes’ drive to T. Nagar and Anna Salai – the most popular shopping and commercial area
- Adjacent to Russian Cultural Centre
- 2-3 km from major corporate offices such as Sunmar Group, US Consulate, Gem Granite
- 4 km from the famous Marina Beach
- 3 km from the Kapaleeshwarar Temple and the Parthasarathy Temple
This 5 star deluxe hotel in Chennai offers 90 spacious guest rooms; choice of delectable local and international cuisine and quiet, elegant spaces for meetings as well as family get-togethers.
Whether one is travelling to Chennai for business or leisure, a stay at My Fortune is an assurance of first class facilities.
Where is 5 Star Hotel in Chennai? | Yahoo Answers
These are the 5 Star Hotels in Chennai Fishermans Cove, Covelong Beach, Kanchipuram and Radisson 531, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount and Taj Connemara No-2, Binny Road and Trident Hilton 1/24, GST Road.